On 12 June 2012 a meeting in absentia of the Management Board of Samruk-Kazyna Sovereign Wealth Fund (Minutes No. 26/12) was held, and the following decisions were taken at the meeting:
1. Approve the attached annual financial statements of the Company for 2011.
2. Approve the following procedure for distributing the net income of the Company (location: 37 Beibitshilik St., Astana, 010000, TRN 600700153614, IBAN KZ45826Z0KZTD2001154 in 'ATF Bank' BIC ALMNKZKA) in the amount of seven billion eight hundred twenty-two million two hundred forty-five thousand (KZT 7,822,245,000) tenge, received in 2011:
1) pay 30% of the net income in the amount of two billion three hundred forty-six million six hundred seventy four thousand (KZT 2,346,674,000) tenge as dividends to the Sole Shareholder;
2) leave 70% of net income in the amount of five billion four hundred seventy-five million five hundred seventy-one thousand (KZT 5,475,571,000) tenge at the disposal of the Company.
3. Approve the size of the dividend per one ordinary share of the Company in the amount of two hundred twenty one tenge and seventy-one tiyn (KZT 221.71).
4. Fix 1 July 2012 as the dividend payment start date.
5. The dividends shall be paid by bank transfer to the bank account of the Sole shareholder in cash within twenty (20) days from the dividend payment start date (Samruk-Kazyna Sovereign Wealth Fund; location: 23 Kabanbai batyr St, Astana, 010000; Beneficiary Code 16; TRN 620200333937; IIC KZ91125KZT1001300144, BIN 081140000436; National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty; BIC NBRKKZKX).
6. Take a note of information on absence of claims from the Sole shareholder in relation to activities of the Company and its officers in 2011.
7. Bakytzhan Kazhiyev, the Chairman of the Management Board, shall take measures to implement this decision as required by the Laws.
8. In accordance with Article 35 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan 'On Joint Stock Companies', this decision shall be considered as the decision of the General Meeting of Shareholders of the Company.