On 26 April 2016, KEGOC held annual hearings on provided regulated services to the clients and other stakeholders in 2015.
KEGOC's report covered:
- The execution of investment programmes and investment projects including those approved by the authorized government body;
- The key financial and economic performance indicators of the natural monopoly operations in the reporting period;
- The amount of regulated services provided during the reporting period;
- The relations with the regulated services clients;
- The clause-by-clause execution of electricity transmission tariffs approved by an authorized government body
- The future operations (development plan), including possible changes in the regulated service tariffs.
The annual report on provided regulated services with rationale