Member of the Board of Directors of KEGOC, representative of Samruk Kazyna.
First elected to the Board of Directors of KEGOC on 28 October 2016s (Minutes No.5 of the General meeting of shareholders of KEGOC).
Elected as a member of KEGOC Board of Directors by the Decision of the General Meeting of KEGOC Shareholders (Minutes No. 8) on 27 April 2018.
Born on 24 August 1946, Akmola Oblast, town of Atbasar.
Citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, married, two children.
1963 – 1968 V. I. Lenin Kazakh Polytechnic Institute, Almaty, specialty-electrical engineer.
Candidate of Technical Sciences.
Kazakh Polytechnic Institute, electrical engineer
1968-1969: engineer of central dispatching service of TselinEnergo;
1969-1970: senior engineer of relay protection and automation department of All-Union State Research and Project Institute.
1970-1984: senior engineer, head of the group, chief of optimization of electric modes in Operating Dispatching Department of Kazakhstan.
1984-1986: Deputy General Director of electric grids in TselinEnergo.
1986-1990: Chief Engineer of GurievEnergo.
1990-1995: General Director of GurievEenergo.
1995-1997: Deputy, First Deputy Minister of Energy and Coal Industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
1997-1999: Director of the Electric Power Department of the Ministry of Energy, Industry and Trade of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
1999-2000: Chairman of the State Energy Supervision Committee of the Ministry of Energy, Industry and Trade of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2000-2001: Vice-President of KEGOC.
2001-2004: Director of Akmola branch of «KEGOC» JSC.
2004-2016: Chairman of the Management Board of KOREM.
October 2016 - present: Member of the Board of Directors of KEGOC, representative of Samruk Kazyna.
Honoured Power Engineer of the CIS and the Republic of Kazakhstan, power industry old-timer, Order ‘Barys’ of the 2nd degree and 3rd degree, medals and letter of thanks of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2006).
University of Kentucky
Carol Martin Gatton of Business and Management Centre
Lexington, Kentucky, USA
Has completed the Executive Policy Management Program,
14 September – 2 October 1996
1. Formation of the national energy system: unique power transmission lines and substations 1150-500 kV and largest manufacturers of electricity: Aksu and Ekibastuz power plants.
2. Development and implementation all external power supply scheme of Tengiz oil and gas field.
3. Development and implementation a program of modernization of the National Electrical Network of Kazakhstan.
4. Development and implementation of the electricity market and power in Kazakhstan.
5. Development of the First Law on electricity in 1995 and participation in the development of subsequent changes and additions.
6. Development and implementation of all legal documents (relating to the electricity market in Kazakhstan).
7. Has a number of articles, publications, monograph ‘Formation of the electricity market in Kazakhstan’ (two books).